Working Internship development web based e-learning training
We are looking for a creative and accurate intern who helps us to develop and improve our training material for new and current products. Are you up for the challenge?
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
This is what you’ll do
During your internship you will help us to create attractive interactive e-learning training material. Your tasks will be:
- Production of training material about products and systems of Bosch Communication Systems;
- Creating didactically interesting media and concepts with the software tool Articulate Storyline for Web-Based Training and autonomous E-Learning;
- Transferring PowerPoint material into interactive web-based training media;
- Editing and Creating learning material (PowerPoints, PDFs, Videos, Web-Based-trainings)
You will have close cooperation with the international team of subject matter experts, engineers and trainers.
This is you
You are a student in the field of (digital) marketing, communication, media design, international business or similar. Additionally, you recognize yourself in the following points:
- You have good understanding of learning objectives and a goal oriented way of working;
- You are a real team player;
- You are creative and work accurate;
- You have verbal and vocal skills in English;
- Good experience with PowerPoint and with graphic design software is advantageous;
- Basic knowledge in audio- and video-editing is advantageous.
This is Bosch Building Technologies
Your internship will be filled with learning experiences. You will experience working in a professional organization where you get many responsibilities and challenges. The atmosphere at our department is collegial, open and international, this gives you the opportunity to experience all aspects of marketing communication project management in a corporate environment.