Working Internship Communications EMEA – Benelux
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Building Technologies provides intelligent products and services to maximize the benefits of a connected security solution. The Marketing Communications EMEA department is part of the highly international EMEA sales organization and provides Marketing Communications support and strategy. We are looking for a motivated candidate to strengthen our Europe Middle East & Africa Marketing communications team for a variety of communication projects and independent activities. During your internship you will focus on the Benelux region. The product portfolio includes video surveillance, instruction detection, fire detection and voice evacuation systems as well as access control and management systems. Are you the strongly motivated communication intern we are looking for? Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Your contribution to something big
You have the chance to explore different communication
related projects and activities. Your tasks will include:
- Actively supporting the daily tasks of the EMEA marketing communications team;
- Supporting internal and external communication activities;
- Supporting, creating and executing social media strategies and -content;
- Doing operational marketing tasks, including elaboration of concepts with regard to event management, integral campaigns, PR, and direct marketing;Conception and realization of specific marketing/communication projects.
What distinguishes you
You study (marketing)communication or similar. You have a nationality of an EU member state or if not, you are a student at a Dutch university and are available for at least 5 months. Furthermore you recognize yourself in the following qualities:
- You possess very good analytical, organizational and accuracy strengths;
- You are a team player, self-contained, independent and highly motivated;
- You are proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook;
- You speak English fluently, Knowledge of Dutch, French and other languages are a plus;
- Ideally you have acquired knowledge and experience on social media, preferably B2B and previous experience in marketing communications.
Your future job location offers you
Your internship will be filled with learning experiences. At Bosch we offer a challenging working and learning environment. We are active in a dynamic market with the opportunity to work with professionals in a large diversity of disciplines. Our corporate culture is open, collegial and helpful.