Working Internship – Communication & Marketing
Bosch Transmission Technology in Tilburg is looking for an independently, proactive marketingcommunication related working intern that has affinity with the technical market. You will support our team from September 2020 on.
Bosch Transmission Technology is market leader in the development and mass production of push belts for the continuously variable transmission (CVT). This innovative automatic transmission is invented in the Netherlands and has become an international success. Our Product Management, Sales and Marketing department is the window to the market. A team that is internationally active for customers worldwide. As soon as possible, we are looking for a working intern, who is independent, adaptive and an effective communicator who has affinity with the technical market. You will support our Global Marketing and Communication manager with her daily tasks. Are you the self-supporting intern who isn’t afraid to handle multiple tasks at once? Do you want to spread the word on beneficial technologies? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Your contribution to something big
You support our department with tasks in the field of internal and external communication and marketing such as:
- Developing presentation materials for promotional use
- Gathering and writing content for Bosch internal magazines and platforms, coordinate the employee magazine;
- Organizing communication on behalf of Bosch Transmission Technology on social networks, (product) websites, etc.
Besides this we want you to work on assignments that match your interest, development points and the demands from your school, so that you can develop yourself in the best possible way!
What distinguishes you
You are a student at a university of applied sciences (hbo) eligible for an internship in the Netherlands, starting September 2020. You recognize yourself in the following characteristics:
- You are studying marketing and or communication and are looking for a challenging working internship;
- You speak and write English fluently, German is a plus;
- You have excellent reading comprehension; You have knowledge of story building, are strategically strong and creative;
- You can work independently in a multinational environment and are not afraid to take initiative;
- You have affinity with the technical market;
- You are available for at least 20 weeks, fulltime preferred but 4 day-workweeks can be discussed.
Your future internship location offers you
A challenging working and learning environment where the atmosphere at the department is collegial and accessible. You have the chance to gain working experience in a multinational company, where it is important to be able to work independently and to develop your own ideas. During your internship you will receive a good internship allowance and professional mentoring.