Graduation internship Industry 4.0 – UI Design Data Monitoring System
Syntegon in Weert is looking for an industrial design intern. During your internship you will sketch and develop an interaction system (GUI) for our Data Monitoring System.
Our Assembly Service and After Sales department focuses on providing service for our packaging machines. We are innovating new service products for our clients. During your internship you will sketch and develop an interaction system (GUI) for our Data Monitoring System. An algorithm, which is out of scope of this internship and is developed in parallel, will process the in and out feed of information.
Your responsibilities are
Steps that you will take during your assignment are:
- Interviewing colleagues/clients on their experiences with our current dashboard focused on UI and functionalities;
- Doing an analysis on the current and desired situation to define the requirements of the new dashboard;
- Roll out different versions of the new dashboard, let our colleagues experiment and collect feedback;
- Improving the dashboards to create one master dashboard that got all the UI features that our clients need.
This is you
- You are a university level bachelor or master student in the field of industrial design or similar;
- You have experience with UI design;
- Experience with C/C++ or Python is an advantage;
- You have good understanding of product scope, customer needs and tasks priority;
- You are enthusiastic, proactive, have good analytical skills and can do critical thinking;
- You have good communication skills and the ability to work with globally distributed teams;
- Good knowledge of the English language is a must.
We offer you
The Syntegon plant in Weert is appointed as Center of Competence (CoC) for vertical baggers and has a worldwide responsibility for development, sales, manufacturing and service. We are continuously trying to improve our machines.
- Your internship will be filled with learning experiences
- You will get many responsibilities and challenges
- You will receive a good internship allowance
- You will be guided by a professional mentor