Graduation internship Industry 4.0 – Data science algoritms machine data
Syntegon in Weert is looking for a computer sciende student who has experience with data science. During your internship you will focus on modernizing the maintenance and operation of our developed machinery.
Our Assembly Service and After Sales department focuses on providing service for our packaging machines. We are innovating new service products for our clients. During your internship you will focus on modernizing the maintenance and operation of our developed machinery.
Your responsibilities are
Steps that you will take during your assigment are:
- Make an analysis to detect anomalies or certain events of(real-time) machine data;
- Based on this analysis you will detect/predict machine/part failure;
- Develop an algorithm, method or model to give instructions on machine settings/interventions for a higher efficiency or to minimize downtime;
- Implementing the algorithm, method or model and improving it along the way based on the experiences of maintenance engineers/operators.
This is you
- You are a university level bachelor or master student in the field of computer science, data sciende or similar;
- You have experience with C/C++, Python, (No)SQL databases, scripting languages or Linux OS;
- Experience with docker technology, embedded software and HTML/CSS are a plus;
- You have good understanding of product scope, customer needs and tasks priority;
- You are enthusiastic, proactive, have good analytical skills and can do critical thinking;
- You have good communication skills and the ability to work with globally distributed teams;
- Good knowledge of the English language is a must.
We offer you
The Syntegon plant in Weert is appointed as Center of Competence (CoC) for vertical baggers and has a worldwide responsibility for development, sales, manufacturing and service. We are continuously trying to improve our machines.
- Your internship will be filled with learning experiences
- You will get many responsibilities and challenges
- You will receive a good internship allowance
- You will be guided by a professional mentor