Graduation internship Customer Cluster – Optimization plan InquiryToOrder process
Syntegon in Weert is looking for an industrial Engineering graduation intern, who will define a data driven optimization plan for the InquiryToOrder process.
The Syntegon plant in Weert is appointed as Center of Competence (CoC) for vertical baggers and has a worldwide responsibility for development, sales, manufacturing and service. We are continuously trying to improve our machines. Our Customer Cluster (Sales, Marketing, Product Management & Customer Application center), located in Weert, is globally responsible for all commercial activities, strategies and initiatives for the Vertical Form Fill Seal portfolio within Syntegon.
Your responsibilities are
During your internship you will will define a data driven optimization plan for our InquiryToOrder process. Steps that you will take are:
- Doing data analytics of the whole vertical packaging ITO process (URS, PAS, type quotes, etc);
- Defining what really ads value to our ITO process and what makes it less efficient;
- Creating a DMAIC report to improve our InquiryToOrder process.
This is you
- You are a bachelor or master student in the field of industrial engineering, business administration, economics or similar;
- You have very good analytical skills and can do critical thinking;
- You have a process driven mindset;
- You have a hands on mentality;
- You are proactive and pragmatic;
- You have good communication skills and the ability to work with globally distributed teams;
- Good knowledge of the English language is a must.
We offer you
We at Syntegon Technology have been one of the leading providers of intelligent and sustainable solutions in the field of process and packaging technology for pharmaceutical and food industries for over 150 years. As an independent, globally active company that emerged from the Bosch Group, we work independently and future-oriented on solutions for a better life. Your internship will be filled with learning experiences. You will get many responsibilities and challenges. You will be guided by a professional mentor and will receive a good internship allowance.