Graduation internship Controlling – Subsequent calculation customer projects
Syntegon in Weert is looking for a controlling graduation intern, who will investigate the possibilities to further automatize their subsequent calculation process. Are you the analytical candidate they are looking for?
The Syntegon plant in Weert is appointed as Center of Competence (CoC) for vertical baggers and has a worldwide responsibility for development, sales, manufacturing and service. We are continuously trying to improve our machines. One of the focus points of our Controlling, Finance and Accounting department is to keep our organization financially healthy. We are continuously looking for opportunities to improve this position.
Your responsibilities are
During your internship you will investigate the possibilities to further automatize our subsequent calculation process. Steps that you will take are:
- Supporting our controller with cost price calculation;
- Analyzing the current methods of subsequent calculation;
- Coming up with improvement points to improve our subsequent calculation process;
- Testing your improved methods by doing pilots to gain information to further improve your data;
- Finalizing your improved methods and implement them in our organisation.
This is you
- You are a fourth year university of applied sciences student in the field of finance, economics, business administration or similar;
- You have very good analytical skills and can do critical thinking;
- You have a process driven mindset and want to improve things;
- You have a hands on mentality, are proactive and pragmatic;
- You have good communication skills and are not affraid to ask people questions;
- You know how to work with ERP systems, preferably SAP and PowerBI;
- Good knowledge of the English language is a must.
We offer you
Your internship will be filled with learning experiences. You will get many responsibilities and challenges. You will be guided by a professional mentor and will receive a good internship allowance.